Novel Update

I took Saturday off to do some playtesting of my RPG design project. I tried to get some work done Sunday, but I was too distracted by ideas I had for how to revise my RPG project that I didn’t get anything done. I made some progress today, though. I’m a bit concerned about the rate I’m progressing. I want to do NaNoWriMo this year, but in order to be ready for it I’ll need to have an outline for a new novel by the beginning of November. If I don’t get the editing on this novel wrapped up well before then I don’t see how that’s going to happen.

Low: 16
Medium: 175
Priority: 87
Showstopper: 5

Resolved 5 Low, 10 Medium, and 2 Showstopper issues.

Current wordcount: 86379

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: